Good day, team,
I read some quotes this week from people who have reached the age of 100. One is actually 102. I was amazed at how much their straightforward wisdom helped me through my week. I thought you would enjoy reading the quotes-they are very simple and true.
– You can’t control other people. You can only control your reaction.
– Don’t hold on to anger-you’ll just make yourself miserable.
– When playing Scrabble, don’t use up your S’s right away.
– When looking for a mate, avoid a fast talker. Go for someone who’s steady.
– Volunteering gets you away from your own worries.
– More is not necessarily better. Going for first or biggest often leads to unhappiness.
– A person never gets too old to love.
– If you expect perfection from everyone, you’ll be all alone.
– You’re better off alone than with bad company.
– Anything you love is important.
– Children love praise. They’ll do something again and again just to get you to praise them.
– You’ll always need your friends.
– Never feel sorry for yourself.
– Parents should respect their children, just as children should respect their parents.
– If you worry about being old, you will be old.
– Don’t forget to do one thing that makes you happy each day.
– If you’re lucky, you’ll laugh more at the age of 100 than you did at 50.
– The older I get, the less I know. What a relief! It was such a burden to be a know-it-all.
– Get enough sleep, take a short walk each day, see what’s in front of you.
Have a great week!