Coach’s Challenge for December 19, 2005
Good day, team,
This week brings the winter solstice, and I am reminded of the importance of light in our lives. Your challenge this week is to bring more light into your life and someone else’s. This can be accomplished in many ways. Here are some suggestions:
1. Light a candle.
2. Offer someone a small gift to brighten their day.
3. Spend some time watching the fire in your fireplace.
4. Put some holiday lights up in your home.
5. Open the blinds and let the light into your environment.
6. Make a flambe dessert. (Be careful with this one: It takes a steady hand!)
7. Offer to help someone else at work to lighten their load.
8. Delegate something to someone else to lighten your own load!
9. Tell someone how much you appreciate them. It will light up their day.
10. Let the love and light in your heart shine through. It will enlighten everyone you meet.
Have a joyful, light-filled week and a wonderful holiday,
2839 NE Hoyt Street
Portland, Oregon 97232
The coach will be on vacation next week, but she’ll be back the first week of January.